The WiFi Light Switch , easy to install and configure , with direct connection to your home WiFi without extra devices.
1. After-sales service and tips.
3. Product information.
4. Installation of SMARTIFY WiFi Smart Light Switch.
5. Download and install the SmartLife or Tuya App.
6. Add new device.
7. How to connect SMARTIFY WiFi Smart Light Switch
to Alexa .
8. How to control SMARTIFY WiFi Smart Light Switch
9. How to change WiFi from 5.0GHz to 2.4GHz?
1.After-sales service and tips
If you cannot connect with the device via “Quick Flash” (the
indicator light flashes every 1 second), please use “Slow Flash” mode
(the indicator light flashes every 3 seconds).
SMARTIFY WiFi Smart Light Switch comes with service
after-sales period of three years after the date of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding the operation of the product, whether the
device is faulty or unable to connect the device to WiFi,
feel free to contact SMARTIFY by email at email@example.com . We can help with the problem or in case of
defect, replace with a new device.
The SMARTIFY WiFi Smart Light Switch only works with
2.4GHz (does not work with 5.0GHz). Please verify that your network
home is 2.4GHz and make sure your mobile phone is connected with
your WiFi network.
- Turn off the light board before installing the device to the
protect from electric shocks.
- Make sure that the phase and neutral are correctly connected.
- Make sure screws and wires are tight.
- SMARTIFY recommends that the device be installed
always by a certified electrician.
3. Product Information
App Control, tactile touch
Voice command control and Schedule schedules.
Power Supply: 95v-250v AC
Maximum current: 10A
Max power: 100W/circuit
Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Material: ABS + tempered glass
CE, RoHS, FCC
4. Smart Light Switch Installation
1. Open the switch panel glass with a screwdriver
2. Connect the wires as shown in the diagram below.
3. Tighten the screw on the wall bracket.
4. Close the panel glass again.
5. Connect the power supply after finishing the steps
of the installation.
Diagram for version with neutral:
1. Connect the live wire (Live) to terminal L
2. Connect the neutral wire (Neutral) to terminal N
3. Connect the lamp wires to terminals L1, L2 and L3
Diagram for version without neutral:
In this version the switch can work without neutral wire, as
shown in the image below.
Important: The pickup must be connected to terminal L3.
1. Use your mobile phone to scan the “QR code” or search for
“Smart Life” or “Tuya” in the App store or Play store and install the
application. (Available on iOS and Android).
2. Log in. If you don't have an account, you need to register first. The system will identify your country automatically.
You can use your mobile number as the account name.
3. Click on “Next” to receive the SMS from
verification. Enter the desired password.
4. Click on “Confirm” to finalize your registration.
6. Add new device
There are two pairing modes: Auto and Quick Flash.
1. The switch automatically enters into pairing mode, when it is turned on, if it is not connected to WiFi network, the indicator light flashes quickly (automatic mode).
2. To connect the switch via “Quick Flash”, click the random button on the switch for 5 seconds until the WiFi indicator light starts flashing.
3. Connect mobile phone to local WiFi.
4. Activate your cell phone's Bluetooth.
5. Click “+” icon on APP to add a new device, APP will automatically find all devices which are in “standby” pairing mode.
7. How to connect the Smart Power Switch
WiFi SMARTIFY Light for Alexa
1. Open the “Alexa” APP on your mobile phone. After logging in, click on the
menu in the upper left corner on the main page, select “Settings” and click “Add New Device” to configure the “Amazon Echo” .
2. Choose your device type “Amazon Echo” and the language for the
connection. Press the small dot on the device until the light turns yellow.
Then click “Connect” to connect the switch to the “HotSpot” .
3. After connecting the switch to “Amazon Echo HotSpot” , go back to page
main. At this time, the connection was successful. click in
“Continue” to go to the next step. Choose a WiFi network to
to connect. The “Amazon Echo” will take a few minutes to connect to the
4. After successful connection. Click “Continue”. will appear
an instructional video. After the video ends, click “Continue” to
go to the main page of “Alexa” . At this time completed the
“Amazon Echo” setup process .
5. Key step – turn on the skill.
The. Click on “Skills” in the Alexa App menu.
B. Then search for “Smart Life” . Click “Activate” to activate the “Skill”.
d. Common commands:
Control the device via voice command. Now you can control your device with “Echo” . You can control the device with the following commands: “ Alexa , turn on/off bedroom light.”, “ Alexa set bedroom light to 50 percent” or “ Alexa , set bedroom light to green”.
8. How to control the Smart Power Switch
SMARTIFY WiFi light with Siri
IOS 13.0 system shortcut function can control products
smart. The operating mode is as follows:
1. Open the APP, and enter the "scene creation page". Modify the scene name, add the execution action and click “Add to Siri”, select the scene you want in the “Siri” page shortcut to add.
2. Fill in the box under “When I say” with a phrase and the
“Siri” communicates with the APP to run that shortcut. Per
For example, you can create the phrase: “Back home”.
3. You can tell “Siri”: “Back home”. The cell phone will open the requested scene and the requested action will be carried out.
4. To control the device via Google Home :
The. Open the “Google Home” APP and click on “Home
B. Under the “Devices” Menu click on the button
“+” in the lower right corner.
w. Click on “Tuya Smart” in the list and log in to your Tuya Smart account.
d. After login, the “Tuya Smart” account will appear in the list.
It is. Click “Done” in the top right corner, then “Got it” to finish.
f. In “Home Control”, all the
devices supported by Google Home .
9. How to change WiFi from 5.0 to 2.4GHz?
It is recommended to enter the “Background” of the Router to select the mode
frequency, open the Router's management page (usually in the
label under the Router is the link to the management page), and
select the setting of “Wireless 2.4GHz”.
● Check that the device is connected to the mains and that the
your mobile phone is connected to the WiFi network.
● Confirm the Router: if the Router is “Dual-Band”, select the 2.4GHz network to add the device. You also need to open the router's broadcasting function.
● If you bought several switches and you find that they don't connect at the same time, maybe the Router has some limitation on the number of connected devices. Try adding another router or reducing the WiFi connection of other products.