Shelly 1 Smart WiFi Module
Compact-sized module to place behind wall switches or sockets.
Control a wide range of appliances and equipment (lights,
power lines, heaters, air conditioning, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest Wi-Fi operated relay.
It has a built-in web server.
It is designed for installation in limited spaces, such as wall brackets, electrical control panels, etc.
It can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it can be used as another component of the home automation system.
Module / Relay / Reley / Relay / Switch Shelly 1:
- Smart On/Off
- Power Supply: 110/230VA or 12VDC; 30-50VDC
- Compliant with all major international standards
- Maximum charging current per output: 16A 110-265V, 50/60Hz AC
- Maximum charging current per output: 16A 12V DC, 24 - 60V DC
- Conforms to the following EU standards:
- Directive RE 2014/53/EU
- LVD 2006/95 / WE
- EMC 2004/108 / WE
- RoHS2 2011/65 / EU
- Operating temperature: -40 to +40°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: 0 50 mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless / WiFi protocol: 802.11 b / g / n
- Radio frequency: 2400 - 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on construction materials)
- Electricity consumption <1 W
- microprocessor control
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as a hotspot.
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device that supports HTTP and / or UDP protocol