Professional module for DIN rail with 4 relays controllable via WiFi, Bluetooth, LAN or directly with external buttons/switches.
It is a suitable device for home automation (domotics), offices, shops, manufacturing facilities and other places where remote control and energy management are important aspects.
The WiFi/LAN connectivity uses HTTP/UDP protocols so it allows control via a smartphone, PC, home automation system or any other device that supports these protocols. With an Internet connection you can remotely control and monitor your Shelly® Pro 4PM from
any location. Like many other Shelly® devices, this module is also compatible with features supported by Amazon Echo and Google Home.
You can also use this module isolated from the local WiFi network, as it can be
configured as a WiFi Access Point (AP), allowing it to communicate directly with other
WiFi devices via the HTTP protocol.
The Shelly® Pro 4PM has 4 relays that are independently controlled and can switch on/off electrical circuits with a maximum current of 16A (each).
Shelly® Pro devices support DIN mounting inside breaker and distribution boxes and have enhanced safety features.
Module / Relay / Reley / Relay / Switch Shelly 4PM PRO:
- LAN, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection;
- Controllable locally through buttons next to the display;
- Possibility of direct control with external buttons/switches;
- 4 outputs, 16A each. Total maximum current of 40A;
- Precise energy measurement;
- Protection against overvoltage and overload;
- Mountable on DIN rail;
- 1.8 inch color display with navigation buttons;
- improved security features;
- Can be controlled and managed through the built-in Web interface;
- Can be used with the Shelly Cloud app and the Shelly Cloud service.
- Maximum current per channel: 16A
- Total maximum current: 40 A
- Electric consumption: < 4 W
- Operating temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Smart On/Off: YES
- Local and remote control: YES
- Weekly schedule: YES
- Sunrise/Sunset: YES
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN (Ethernet)
- Radio protocol: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Frequency: 2412-2472 MHz; (Max. 2483.5 MHz)
- Operating range: up to 50m outdoors and up to 30m indoors
- HTTP/HTTPS webhooks: YES
- Scripting: YES (m]S)
- MOTT: YES
- COAP: NO
- Actions URL: 20
- Scheduling: 50
- CPU: ESP32
- Flash: 8MB
- Protections: Overheating, Overload, Overvoltage
- Flame retardant material
- Complies with EU standards: RED 2014/53/EU; LVD 2014/35/EU; EMC 2014/30/EU; RoHS2 2011/65/EU;
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Dimensions: 57.5 x 53.4 x 90 mm