How to configure universal command?
1. Install one of the following applications: SmartLife or Tuya.
2. Turn on the universal remote control.
3. If the indicator light is not flashing, press the reset button until the light flashes quickly.
4. In the application, click "+" in the upper right corner.
5. At the end of the side menu, choose the option Other Products: Intelligent Infrared.
6. Connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi network.
7. Confirm that the light is flashing quickly.
8. You now have at your disposal a device where you can add all your equipment that works via infrared.
9. Click on add remote control and select the type of device you want to configure.
10. Then choose its brand.
11. Test the command as indicated by the application.
12. If you are unable to configure with the existing database, in the type of device, select DIY ( do it yourself ).
13. In this option you will have to configure the remote control buttons, one by one.
14. Record the command to access it whenever you want.
15. You can now use the mobile application to control your equipment (TV, A/C, Box, among others).
Do I need 1 universal command for each device I want to automate?
No. In principle, you need 1 universal remote control for each room in the house. That is, if you have a TV and A/C in the living room, you can program both on the same Universal Remote.
Buy it here: Universal Remote