Please check the following situations:
1. Stable cable connection (if there are poorly insulated cables in the installation).
2. If you have the condenser installed in the point of light.
3. If there is any break in the WiFi signal (this could happen if you use repeaters, for example).
4. If the device is connected to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. It cannot be mixed (it is common for homes to have a mixed network that incorporates both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands).
5. If there is any routine that triggers the action of turning on the switch
6. If you have a connection to Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, if you don't have a setting to randomly turn on the lights to simulate presence in the house.
7. If none of the above points apply, please try to reset the device.
8. Also check if you installed the equipment correctly, you can see the tutorial above.
If you continue to have problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, the product with the problem and a brief explanation or video of its behavior.