How to set up a smart plug? (Portable and Built-in Smart Plug).
1. Install one of the following applications: SmartLife or Tuya.
2. Place the smart plug on the plug you want to make smart.
3. In the case of a built-in socket, install it.
4. If the power button light is not flashing, press it until it starts flashing.
5. In the application, click on the "+" in the upper right corner.
6. In the side menu, choose the option Electrical Engineering: Electrical outlet (WiFi).
7. Connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi network.
8.Confirm that the power button light is flashing quickly.
9.Rename your device.
10.Now you can turn the socket on and off through the app, check its status and energy consumption.
Buy here: Smart Plugs