Switching the smart switches to be used in your smart home is done virtually by following these steps:
1. First of all, you must find out which of the switches connects to the light point.
2. In the location of this switch, the Smartify switch must be installed according to the instructions , ignoring the switching cables present.
Installation with condenser:
On the second switch and on the others if applicable, a neutral cable should be pulled up to the switch box.
Connect one end of the capacitor to neutral and the other to one of the returns.
Turn on the phase normally.
Installation with neutral (recommended):
On the second switch and on the remaining ones, if applicable, connect only the phase and the neutral.
4. Then pair both smart switches on SmartLife or Tuya app.
5. Choose one of the switches for switching from the list of devices.
6. Go to the edit menu (pen symbol in the upper right corner)
7. Choose the option: association by multiple control.
8. Choose the devices between which you want the switching to take place and click on the activate symbol.
10. The stair switching is done. Note that stair switching will fail if you don't have internet. Leaving only the main switch working in these cases.
Buy Now: Smart Switches
Any more questions about smart home / smart home or other devices? Contact us now for all home automation inquiries here .